“Your baby’s safety is our passion” and if we are to fight for the safety of babies when traveling, we need the help of all stakeholders – those who love their babies and have a keen interest in infant safety. We need the money to finish our already developed and tested prototype and get it to market.
Once we are successful in reaching our goal of $800,000, the Baby Life Seat will emerge onto the global marketplace as the first life-saving-aid/infant car seat for use across all transportation modes – car, boat and airplane.
WHO ARE OUR STAKEHOLDERS?
WHO ARE OUR STAKEHOLDERS?
- The parents, grandparents and relatives who love their new family member who will carry on the family traditions, name and heritage.
- The guardians and caretakers who love our babies and value that we entrust them with caring for our child.
- The non-profit organizations populated by ordinary people who care so deeply about infant care and safety that they pool their energies into a dedicated organizational effort.
- Those who believe an easy to use everywhere infant carrier will keep more babies safe.
- Those who know it’s important to have a smart phone app that allows you always to know the location of the Baby Life Seat especially when you are not there or in case of emergency or disaster.
- Our government elected officials are stakeholders, who are charged with the job of protecting every person who travels: from those in the FAA who regulate air travel to those in related organizations who are their watchdogs and concerned organizations; to the U. S. Coast Guard servicemen and commanders who enforce water safety; those at the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration who rigorously protect automotive safety and safety on our roads. Also every elected official in whom we entrust our confidence to protect us in every way possible. Even those in the military who transport military families with new babies around the world are also Stakeholders.
- Those who run the transportation services we use; such as airline companies, airport service providers and the suppliers to those air carriers, and cruise lines, leisure boat manufacturers, marinas and all their suppliers and leisure boat owners; and every auto manufacturer and auto safety organization that want all their users to ride in complete safety.
- U.S. and foreign country aid organizations such as, UNICEF, the CDC, the WHO, the Red Cross, Habitat for Humanity, etc.
- And most importantly, they are Stakeholders who cared enough to contribute money to our fund raising efforts, because the safety of babies is that important to them.
• And most importantly, they are Stakeholders who cared enough to contribute money to our fund raising efforts, because the safety of babies is that important to them.